Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Pros and Con of having epic playlists

Pro: Congratulations, you have an epic playlist.

Pro: It has "Hashpipe" on it.

Pro: You no longer have to skip through a ton of crap you don't want to listen to on long car rides.

Pro: Other people are probably really jealous of your epic playlist.

Pro: After a really long day of running around Rabat you can get to your taxi stand, plop down in a seat and, while waiting for the cab to fill up, listen to "Don't Worry, Baby" and tune out everything around you.

CON: YOU TRY LISTENING TO GAGA'S "ALEJANDRO" WHILE SITTING STILL IN A CLOWN CAR FULL OF MOROCCANS.

2 comments:

  1. I have been needing to make an epic playlist. I put all those Madness CDs on my IPOD and although I do like Madness...my IPOD thinks I looooove them. Madness over and over and over! I don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, it's really weird you should say that. My iTunes always plays "House of Fun" and then my day is wasted remembering episodes of The Young Ones.

    ReplyDelete