Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Misty Mountain Hoppin with Zeppelin

Wow. So I am a total Negative Nancy. Seriously, I just read a couple of my previous blogs and I would NOT want to be friends with me.

As a result, I'm going to write The Happiest Blog. That's right, because I've actually had a nice coupla days.

It is just so damn sunshiny out today. And so welcome, too, after a good rainstorm! It rained most of the night and half of this morning, which is perfect timing because I don't work on Wednesday mornings. I spent a glorious morning curled up in my bed with a Faulkner novel. The great thing about Peace Corps is even when you have work, there is ALWAYS time to read.

Another amazing thing: this afternoon I went to the store on my way to work and managed to walk in RIGHT AS the kid from the public oven was delivering fresh bread. Fabbbuloussssss.

In other news most aspects of my life are going well. My mom is currently putting together a spectacular care package filled with girly high maintenance things, my host family has been really awesome since I got back from this most recent training session and for the first time in like a month Blogger has loaded on my laptop. Hamdullah.

No comments:

Post a Comment